Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I took the plunge!!!

I finally took the plunge and got a blog.  I was chosen for the 2009-2010 Spellbinders Design Team.  I feel I should share what I will be doing this year and this blogging is the way.  Please be patient with me.  I have been crafting all my life, doing projects with my mom when I was young, and continuing throughout today.  My two greatest passions are my family and paper crafts.  My favorite thing to do, when crafting, is making something beautiful from something simple, such as a toilet paper roll or empty can of coffee.  I can look at something that most people would throw away and see its full potential.  Waste not, want not.  I love to make inexpensive, thoughtful gifts for people.  Hope you enjoy this new blog.  Please be patient with me.  Ask questions. But most of all Enjoy!  Thank you for stopping by.    

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary!! I'm so happy you have started a blog and before you know it you will have the pages full with your beautiful creations! It's looking good girlfriend!! I had such a blast getting to know you at the Spellbinders retreat and I know we are going to have a fantastic year!! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging Mary!! I got you all linked up now!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary
    This looks amazing for a first timer - you are talented my friend - in more ways than one. Will link you up to my blog too.
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete