Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Special Thank You to Spellbinder's!!!

Today is the last day of my tour on the 2009-2010 Spellbinder's Design Team.  I wanted to take this opportunity to say "Thank You" to Spellbinder's Paper Arts, especially Stacey & Jeff for all they have given me.  I came into this world of online crafting when I was chosen to be on your Design Team.  I have been crafting all my life, but up to a year ago I had not followed anyone or even searched out what was online.  I tried out and made the team.  What an incredible experience this has been.  I have learned so much from all of you and our wonderful Design team this year.  All the ladies on our team have come to be family.  This new year will bring lots of new and exciting things for each and every one of us, but I know to me this year will always hold special meaning.  Thank you Stacey, Jeff, and the Spellbinder's Family for all you have given me.  I want to wish all the new Design Team Members the very best.  May you enjoy every moment of your tour with Spellbinder's.  Thank You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment