Friday, October 1, 2010

Creative News Flash No 2

ATC Tuesday - Second Tuesday of Each Month

What is "ATC" Tuesday???

Here's the buzz.....The CMIT?CEM Design Team (Creating memories In Time/Creating Everlasting Memories) will create ATC Trading Cards and publish them on the CMIT Blog (http://cmitonlineblog.blogspot.com/) for everyone to see, we will provide instructions, and material list to duplicate the created ATC's.  We encourage you, our viewers, to play along.  All you need to do is send us your very own ATC creation.  Our design team will choose a winner, and a NICE prize will be sent to the "creative" person for each months competition.  The first ATC Tuesday will be October 12th, email all submissions to stampnterre@cox.net.  Please provide your name, blog information (if you have one), and email address.

What is an "ATC"???

ATC stand for Artistic Trading Cards....they are the size of a baseball card (2.5" x 3" or 64 x 89 mm), come in many themes and people trade them as though they are trading cards.  For our first ATC Tuesday you can choose any theme you like, from time to time I will publish a theme to be used so you can join in the fun.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Mary!

    This is my first time visiting your BLOG. I am now an official "follower". I have been making a varietyof cards, scrapbooking holidays, life my little Chihuahua "BabyGirl" about 6 years now. I also LOVE making collages,mixed media.. and in the past few months ATC cards..So much
    fun because they are small, you can try new techniques out on them, and get em done quickly..usually! I am hoping to try my hand at Encaustic Art this weekend ..if I can stay awake..( another long story)!
    I look forward to ATC Tuesdays.

    Thanks for sharing your ART with us all!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only made 1 ATC, but I will tell my friend, she knows a lot of ATC artists. I love the Christmas card you made, just beautiful! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete