Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer


Summer is here.  How we all enjoy the warmer weather, vacations, and relaxation.  I love to create.  Here is my design to give you inspiration to create something fun.  I love to use my Copics.  Here I colored C.C. Designs Honey "Sailor".  She plays right into the Americana summer theme.  The pinwheels are cut squares from scrap paper, cut at the corners, and folded towards center.  I colored toothpicks with my Copics and added rhinestones to the center of the pinwheels.   Three Bugs in a Rub have wonderful rub-ons to add to any creation.  You can stop by All That Scraps Wednesdays Design and Creating Memories in Time to play along with some fun challenges.  You could win some great prizes too.  I hope you enjoyed today"s creation.  Thank You for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Your project for ATS this week is Fantastic! I would love to have it on my desk!
    Tons of hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable Mary. Love all the pinwheels.

    ReplyDelete